MyLast 404 error
I've been receiving a 404 error while trying to use MyLast. I've recently changed servers so this could be due to that move, but I can't pinpoint it. I've tried deactivate/activate...I've re-ftp'd the files...I'm kinda lost as to how to fix it.

[Image: twkj.jpg]
STrange, possibly an issue with the rewrites? Do other URLs (/forum/thread-899.html for example) work?
Yeah, those work just fine. It is probably something that I did when I changed permissions for the migration, because I think it broke MyAlerts too. MyAlerts seems to be working, but I'm not getting any Alerts.

I'm having trouble finding the thread that I followed and what permissions it told me to change. There were only five or so...settings.php was changed to 0666, uploads to 0777, uploads/index.html to 0644, uploads/avatars to 0777...

I think that is all, but there might be another one or two.
This is what I set them too...
Quote:./inc/config.php >> 666
./inc/settings.php >> 666
./cache/ >> 777
./cache/themes/ >> 777
./uploads/ >> 777
./uploads/avatars/ >> 777

I don't know if that would affect anything.
Don't think that would cause any issues. Are you sure no alerts are being sent at all? Have you checked the database table (mybb_alerts)?
(22-06-2013, 05:05 PM)euan Wrote: Don't think that would cause any issues. Are you sure no alerts are being sent at all? Have you checked the database table (mybb_alerts)?

The database exists. What should I look for? I am definitely not getting any alerts.
Double check your alert settings possibly? Failing that, can I get a test account?
I double checked the settings... pm'd test account