Scratchboard – Post your WIP, snippets, and whatever else
Not sure if this is the right place for this, so forgive me if it's not ... Happy

Scratchboard is a place to show off things that aren't really complete, whether it be a small design concept for a button or a function, or work-in-progress themes, or anything else that you're looking for feedback on.

A mostly complete new modal box that integrates login, register, and forgot password functionality. Thanks to Euan for helping me with this.
Febian likes this post
Looks like an okay place for this Happy Members here should probably have seen this, but here's a screenshot of our WIP new post page:

[Image: ENNgr22.png]
brad-t and envira like this post
Great stuff. Maybe better than mine ... haha. Time to learn.

More new Harajuju stuff.
envira likes this post
Looks great brad! Especially like the thread tools bar (best description I can think of).
(02-04-2013, 08:22 PM)euan Wrote: Looks like an okay place for this Happy Members here should probably have seen this, but here's a screenshot of our WIP new post page:

[Image: ENNgr22.png]

I love the editor Happy
But i have few suggestions,

1. The Multiquote button is not working,
2. Look at here, the editor width : [attachment=10]
It is expanded and flew out of the browser window.
Overall i ike this stuff.

Regarding the scratchboard : here is mine Happy

1. Tabbed Statistics & Footer Tweets: [attachment=11]

regards
1. Yeah, that's been broken since we got this theme Sad
2. That's a known issue. I need to edit the other pages with the editor still Happy
Btw Euan , attachments are not working,i think both th attachments in my previous post were un-clickable.

And here is what i am doing : Tabbed Stats with footer tweets Happy
http://i.imgur.com/5pa6XV1.jpg
thank you
Yeah, I'm probably going to disable attachments anyway.
On cursory examination that reads as something insane, but the only practical reason to use Attachments is for images, and in MyBB's case it's just terrible at it.
Crayo likes this post
Just started working on a theme called "Juno", here's what I have done:

http://i.imgur.com/SaQEIO3.png

I am planning on including a separate home page with it as well, hence the separate Home and Forum nav buttons.