1.6 Compatible: Simple Like System
Simple Like System

Simple Like System is and does what it says on the tin: it's a system that allows your users to "like" posts within the forum. Authors who have their posts "liked" receive an alert via MyAlerts. Pretty simple.

Features
  • Fully integrated with MyAlerts.
  • Completely AJAX powered.
  • Customize how many recent "likers" are shown in the post display.

Screenshots

[Image: Liked Post.png]

Download

Click here to download the latest version of SimpleLikes
, spyder, VikesRule And 16 others like this post
It should probably be "liked" instead of "like", that bugs me a lot Toungue

BTW I really like the bar idea you have there, I'm trying to implement it into my own reputation system.
Electric Shock, , euan And 3 others like this post
I would like to take this opportunity to officially release this plugin. Simple Like System is now available for download in the first post.
Febian likes this post
Thanks Shade. Tomm's system is really nice IMO, but not everybody wants the whole MyNetwork system Happy
sero likes this post
Very nice plugin euan, simple but useful.
euan likes this post
Cheers Happy The idea was to keep things as simple and functional as possible Grin
ariel likes this post
After Quick Reply, the button to like my own posts appears with the following link:
http://www.mybbstuff.com/xmlhttp.php?act...ost_id=264

Clicking it will show an error.
Code:
<error>
Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.
</error>

Unsure why I can like my own content? Of course I do, not sure why you allow in on your plugin.
Sama34 likes this post
same happened with me also
Hm. That's odd. The CSRF token should be sent by the JS.

Regarding liking your own content, there's a setting for it. I temporarily enabled it here and forgot to turn it off. Sad
TK14 likes this post
That plugin seems so atractive... It's functional or it have bugs Blank