MyBB Stuff now running MyBB 1.8
Following the release of MyBB 1.8 a few weeks ago, MyBb Stuff is now running on the latest and greatest version.

The upgrade appears to have gone smoothly, though a few plugins and features from the past version (MyAlerts, Like System) are currently unavailable and we are using the default theme for now. Both of these will be rectified soon with jaosn working ona  brand new custom theme for us. If you do happen to spot any errors, please post them either in this thread or PM me the details so I can get them sorted as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Euan
Nice to see some changes around here Euan. Cannot wait for the new theme Jason always does a good job, I can't help but recognize there's a few typos in this post, first "If you do happen to spot any emails" I'm guessing it's meant to be errors.
Yep, that would be "errors" not emails lol. Fixed.
Congrats !!!!
New theme I see. I am all for minimalism, but I do think the logo should be clickable for index page. Yes I know it's got home right next to it - still should be clickable......
(30-11-2014, 08:45 PM)leefish Wrote: New theme I see. I am all for minimalism, but I do think the logo should be clickable for index page. Yes I know it's got home right next to it - still should be clickable......

Yeah, Jason created us a brand new theme Happy The logo is clickable, but it seems a little hit and miss for some reason...
Uh... The new theme seems to be, how could i say it?  "Special"?! 
For me it is a little bit to minimalistic. The font is terrible and hard to read in my opinion. And i miss a button to login...
(15-12-2014, 10:41 AM)Kenny Wrote: Uh... The new theme seems to be, how could i say it?  "Special"?! 
For me it is a little bit to minimalistic. The font is terrible and hard to read in my opinion. And i miss a button to login...

I'll have to look into the font. The theme does need a few tweaks, which I will be adding soon Happy
Might want to get a log in button added as well. I had to go through the registration page to find the link to log in.

I still haven't tried MyBB 1.8, I kind of stopped using MyBB for projects. I might check it out though, it doesn't seem too shabby.

EDIT: Oh yeah, if you want your logo to not be funky, add a left margin to the menu. It's in the way right now, which is why only the top and bottom of the logo is clickable.

.menu {
margin-left: 300px;
}
Ah, I hadn't realised login was missing. I'll have a good cleanup today.