Need help with my new forum
Hi,

Thanks to admin for making me put my confidence once more in MyBB. I seriously considered WBB 4 for this project. But finally weighed my chances are best with MyBB. Now I have this theme from a Spanish site by eNvy call Clouds. I am trying to use the category bar and sidebar head colour to the following

.thead {
background: #166E9E;
color: #FAFAFA;
border-radius: 2px;
-o-border-radius: 2px;
-ms-border-radius: 2px;
-moz-border-radius: 2px;
-webkit-border-radius: 2px;

But not sure which template to edit #166E9E is my colour of choice. Help please.

Forgot to add the website name : www.indiaconsumerhelp.net

And there is a glitch next to text in category bar. Where to edit that, if you don't mind.

Solved the first part. But 2 nd one remains. The glitch is caused by " <span class="catdesc"></span> " . When I delete it, it vanishes. What to do ?
Looks fine to me? Did you already manage to solve this or could you provide a screenshot?
I have moved to Xenforo since my freinds liked it very much. But I would love to be in touch with MyBB development. Nice that Beta 3 is out.
euan likes this post
(22-07-2014, 05:47 AM)meetdilip Wrote: I have moved to Xenforo since my freinds liked it very much. But I would love to be in touch with MyBB development. Nice that Beta 3 is out.

That's unfortunate, but I'm glad you're liking where the projects going.
Any idea when 1.8 will be out ?
Hopefully within the next few days. The official community forums upgraded yesterday and currently we're just ironing out any bugs we've stumbled across during that process.
meetdilip likes this post
Thanks for the info euan. Happy
euan likes this post