First/Last avatar on index.
Hello,

I tried posting on the official forum for support however it's seriously dead over there.

I am using Last/First Post Avatar (1.0.2) by Tomm.

I have attached images of the problems.

It has been doing this ever since we activated it, but we are a large board & I have noticed it working perfectly on small boards.
The avatar on these 3 forums, and a few others remain empty regardless of the last post and the users who are last posters have got avatars but the space remains empty.

In the other image, the user "Employable" is the last poster but the avatar that is shown belongs to someone else & I can't even find them in that thread so what the hell?

If you look at the other user, "Meme Studio" is the last poster also but the avatar is not his but belongs to someone else who has also not even posted in that thread.

I have tried deactivating the plugin but not uninstalling and re-uploading since I have a feeling that'll cause errors and mess-ups?

Anyone have any ideas? I'll provide user accounts for those who need to check closer.

Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's odd. Tomm M's plugins are usually pretty good. Which forum was it you tried? The xekko one or the MyBB one?
(22-01-2014, 08:48 AM)euan Wrote: That's odd. Tomm M's plugins are usually pretty good. Which forum was it you tried? The xekko one or the MyBB one?

Xekko, should I try the MyBB post?.

I think it is because of the size of our board.
Yeah, I would try MyBB. I believe there's a thread there for it. Xekko is kind of slow. I'll try pinging Tomm on Twitter later for you too.
(22-01-2014, 09:37 AM)euan Wrote: Yeah, I would try MyBB. I believe there's a thread there for it. Xekko is kind of slow. I'll try pinging Tomm on Twitter later for you too.

I couldn't find the thread, if he doesn't even check his own site. I don't see him being active at all unless he is like that? :/