Cleaning up
This forum has been kind of neglecting recently. I aim to change that and am starting the process with cleaning up the spam a little. I will also be looking at fixing alot of the issues with the theme and releasing some new updates and plugins in the coming few months.

Terribly sorry for the state this site has found itself in, but I plan to bring it back to scratch and continue the growth we had going.

Euan
Andrej and Blue like this post
The registration page is awesome. I'm trying to get mine as simple as yours. Good job on that. Only seen 1 spam post. The forum is pretty dead, though. Sad
(06-10-2013, 04:11 AM)ipod912 Wrote: The registration page is awesome. I'm trying to get mine as simple as yours. Good job on that. Only seen 1 spam post. The forum is pretty dead, though. Sad
Hopefully, that will change soon.
Just had another clean up. I really need to do something with this place...
You might want to clean up again. ~10,000 members registered, which is ~9,800 than there probably should be (and that's a bit generous).
Yeah, spammers are really attracted to the site unfortunately Sad I need to find the time to do some work on it.